FIVE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
What does the warranty cover?
Woodson cabinets are warranted to the original purchaser for 5 years from the original purchase date. Woodson warrants its cabinetry to be free of defects in the material or workmanship under normal use. We are actively making improvements to our product line and some replacement parts are subject to availability and may differ from those originally supplied.
What is not covered?
• The natural aging or darkening of wood color, natural growth characteristics of wood, or variation in wood.
• Wear and tear, damage or defects caused by misuse, abuse, negligence, product modification, non-residential-use or improper installation, storage, or handling.
• Damage caused by exposure to environmental conditions such as humidity and heat, smoke and household cleaners that may cause materials to alter from their original color and/or to warp, split or crack.
• This warranty does not cover indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, loss of use, or labor expenses in uninstalling or installing our cabinets or parts.
• Warranty is nontransferable.
How do you make a warranty claim?
To submit a warranty claim, the original purchaser must contact the Woodson dealer or reseller where products were purchased. A copy of the original dated sales receipt must be presented as proof of purchase.